Hosted Sync Premium - Implementation Process & Timeline
Now that you’ve chosen SyncGlobal Telecom’s Hosted Sync Premium voice service, it is time for us to get to work. New customers can expect steady contact with the SyncGlobal staff as we build your new voice service to fit your business needs.
- Our Customer Service and Sales staff will spend time asking questions, detailing what works and what doesn’t work in your current call flow.
- NOC staff will perform a site survey, checking wiring and connectivity requirements.
- SyncGlobal Operations staff and your IT staff will hold planning meetings to outline schedules and to discuss steps that will minimize downtime.
- Two to three days before your voice service goes live, Customer Service and Sales staff will host your staff at SyncGlobal’s state-of-the-art training center for training on the new handsets, as well as CommPortal and voicemail services.
- During turn-up, our Operations staff will thoroughly test all aspects of your new service, including 911 calls, local and long distance calls, internet speeds, etc.
- Customer Service and Sales staff will stay on-site during the first day of your new service. This will provide an opportunity to tweak your new call flow, if necessary, while we complete your staff training.
- For the first few weeks, your Business Administrator will have an open dialog with our Customer Service and Sales staff as questions arise and adjustments are needed.
- Your Business Administrator and a designated back-up will receive additional training a few weeks after the turn-up of your service. This training will teach them more about the CommPortal and how to answer common user questions.
- As a SyncGlobal Telecom customer, you can rely on our staff to assist you whenever you need us.